[Python-Dev] PEP: Migrating the Python CVS to Subversion

Leif Hedstrom leif at ogre.com
Sat Jul 30 00:12:15 CEST 2005

Barry Warsaw wrote:

>Public/private keys would be better, and if anybody knows how to set up
>a Subversion server to use these without having to create accounts for
>everyone, I think we (the pythong.org admins) would love your help.

I'll play around with it some this weekend, see what's possible, and was
isn't. I'm thinking we ought to be able to use SSH's configuration to
only allow one specific command, e.g. something like this in the
authorized_keys:

no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-agent-forwarding,no-pty,command="/usr/bin/svnserve"

-- Leif