[Python-Dev] Vestigial code in threadmodule?

Jeremy Maxfield anothermax at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:57:14 CEST 2005

If you're digging  into the threadmodule.c could you take a look at
bug #1163563
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1163563&group_id=5470&atid=105470)
I've posted a patch
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1203393&group_id=5470&atid=305470)

Regards,
Max

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anothermax/sets