[Python-Dev] Possible C API problem?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jun 27 22:56:44 CEST 2005

Gary Robinson <grobinson at goombah.com> writes:

> That caused a bus error 100% of the time when I simply imported the
> module into Python and called getSumChiSquare(), i.e.:

It doesn't for me (CVS HEAD, OS X Panther).

> Could it be that this is a python bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Note: this is using Python 2.3 on OS X:
>
>     Python 2.3 (#1, Sep 13 2003, 00:49:11)
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or insight you can give,

Have you, you know, tried to debug the situation yourself?  If you
have gcc installed, you probably have gdb installed too...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  You can lead an idiot to knowledge but you cannot make him
  think.  You can, however, rectally insert the information,