[Python-Dev] Adding the 'path' module (was Re: Some RFEforreview)

Michael Hoffman hoffman at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:11:11 CEST 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Tony Meyer wrote:

> Maybe this has already been answered somewhere (although I don't
> recall seeing it, and it's not in the sourceforge tracker) but has
> anyone asked Jason Orendorff what his opinion about this (including
> the module in the stdlib) is?

I e-mailed Jason earlier this week before submitting the RFE. He said
that "I'd like to see path (or something like it) in the standard
library." He also said he didn't have time to write a PEP at the
moment, but that I should feel free to do so.

As for me, I'm happy for Reinhold to do it if he wants. <wink>
--
Michael Hoffman <hoffman at ebi.ac.uk>
European Bioinformatics Institute