[Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.4.1, release candidate 1

Vincent Wehren vwehren at home.nl
Sun Mar 13 10:52:06 CET 2005

Martin,

This is somewhat of a corner case, but maybe worth investigating:

To check what I mentioned on comp.lang.python earlier, I ran the installer
again (with 2.4.1 still intact), selected the "Change Python 2.4.1c1" radio
button, clicked the "Finish" Button, clicked the "Advanced" button, clicked
the "Cancel" button, and clicked "Yes" to the question "Are you sure you
want to cancel the Python 2.4.1c1 installation".
This crashed msiexec.exe. I was able to reproduce this on Windows XP
Professional, Service Pack 2.

Regards,

--
Vincent Wehren