[Python-Dev] (no subject)

John Hazen john at hazen.net
Mon May 2 12:32:53 CEST 2005

Hi Rijish-

The python-dev list is for developers *of* python, not for people
developing *with* python.  I'd recommend you post this on the
python-list, but I see you already have.  You'll find they can be very
helpful, if you show that you've done some research, and ask a specific
question.  A subject line always helps, too.

Good luck with your project!

-John

* rijish valoorthodi rajan <rijishvr at rediffmail.com> [2005-05-02 00:29]: