[Python-Dev] PEP 340 -- concept clarification

LD "Gus" Landis ldlandis at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:55:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

  Sounds like a useful requirement to have for new features in 2.x,
  IMO.  that is... "demonstrated need".

  If the feature implies that the app needs to be designed from the
  ground up to *really* take advantage of the feature, then, maybe
  leave it for Guido's sabbatical (e.g. Python 3000).

--
LD Landis - N0YRQ - from the St Paul side of Minneapolis