[Python-Dev] 2 words keyword for block

Gheorghe Milas gmilas at gmail.com
Tue May 3 21:50:11 CEST 2005

I'm not really in position to speak but since I only saw people trying to
come up with a keyword only using one word and without much success I would
venture to suggest the possibility of making a keyword out of two words.
Would there be a huge problem to use 2 words to make up a keyword?

like for example <in template> or <intemplate> if using space is a real problem

in template thread_safe(lock):
in template redirected_stdout(stream):
in template use_and_close_file(path) as file:
in template as_transaction():
in template auto_retry(times=3, failas=IOError):