[Python-Dev] The decorator module

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:50:09 CEST 2005

On 5/9/05, Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com> wrote:

> Choices:
> - submit a patch adding a __copy__ method to functions,
> - submit a patch for the copy module, or
> - submit a feature request, assign to me, and wait.

Well, actually I am even more ambitious than that: not only I would like
to be able to copy functions, but I also would like to be able to subclass
FunctionType with an user-defined __copy__ method.

Don't worry, I will submit the feature request ;)

              Michele Simionato

P.S. I have added yet another example to the documentation of
the decorator module, now arrived at version 0.3:

http://www.phyast.pitt.edu/~micheles/python/decorator.zip