[Python-Dev] Loading compiled modules under MSYS/MingGW?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun May 15 17:43:43 CEST 2005

"Steve Castellotti" <sc at eyemagnet.net> wrote in message
news:20050515195624.m1bkd9x3lwc84gkc at www.eyemagnet.net...
>   Simple question. I'm working on getting Python [2.3] support enabled
> for the Gimp under Win32.
>    Am I missing something obvious? Is this a question better suited to
> MinGW/MSYS mailing lists, or perhaps the Gimp list?

Since this is a question about using past Python [2.3], while this is a
list for developing future Pythons [2.5+], the Python part of your question
would better be directed to comp.lang.python or the corresponding mailing
list.  Whether the other lists would be any better, I have no opinion.

Terry J. Reedy