[Python-Dev] PEP 342/343 status?

Brett C. bac at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Sat May 28 01:28:55 CEST 2005

Been rather quite around here lately so I just wanted to do a quick check to
see what the status is on PEPs 342 and 343.  I noticed Nick's PEP is still not
up.  Probably too busy with that fix for genexps in the AST branch, huh, Nick?  =)

Guido, you need something hashed out from us at this point, or do you have this
all settled in your head and are just waiting for time to lock it down in the
PEP?  Or should the PEPs be changed from draft to final and an implementation
(which I am *not* volunteering for  =) is now needed?

-Brett