[Python-Dev] urlparse brokenness

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Nov 23 17:55:29 CET 2005

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005, Paul Jimenez wrote:

> If this isn't the right forum for this discussion, or the right place
> to submit code, please let me know.  Also, please cc: me directly on

This is the right forum for discussion.  You should post your patch to
SourceForge *before* starting a discussion on python-dev, including a
link to the patch in your post.  It is not essential, but it is certainly
a courtesy to subscribe to python-dev for the duration of the discussion;
you can feel feel to filter threads you're not interested in.

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair