[Python-Dev] Active Objects in Python

Michael Sparks ms at cerenity.org
Sat Oct 1 16:21:32 CEST 2005

On Friday 30 September 2005 22:13, Michael Sparks (home address) wrote:
> I wrote a white paper based on my Python UK talk, which is here:
>     * http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp11.shtml

Oops that URL isn't right. It should be:
   * http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/pubs/whp/whp113.shtml

Sorry! (Thanks to LD 'Gus' Landis for pointing that out!)

"Though we are not now that which in days of old moved heaven and earth,
   that which we are, we are: one equal temper of heroic hearts made
     weak by time and fate but strong in will to strive, to seek,
          to find and not to yield" -- "Ulysses", Tennyson