[Python-Dev] AST branch update

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:55:59 CEST 2005

On 10/14/05, Neal Norwitz <nnorwitz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I decreased a lot of the memory leaks.  Here are some more to work on.
>  I doubt this list is complete, but it's a start:

Oh and since I fixed the memory leaks in a generated file
Python/Python-ast.c, the changes still need to be implemented in the
right place (ie, Parser/asdl_c.py).

Valgrind didn't report any invalid uses of memory, though there is
also a lot potentially leaked memory.  It seemed a lot higher than
what I remembered, so I'm not sure if it's an issue or not.  I'll look
into that after we get the definite memory leaks plugged.