[Python-Dev] AST branch merge status

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 16 07:30:26 CEST 2005

I just merged the head back to the AST branch for what I hope is the
last time.  I plan to merge the branch to the head on Sunday evening.
I'd appreciate it if folks could hold off on making changes on the
trunk until that merge happens.

If this is a non-trivial inconvenience for anyone, go ahead with the
changes but send me mail to  make sure that I don't lose the changes
when I do the merge.  Regardless, the compiler and Grammar are off
limits.  I'll blow away any changes you make there <0.1 wink>.

Jeremy