[Python-Dev] New codecs checked in

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Oct 24 14:09:10 CEST 2005

Walter Dörwald wrote:
>>>I'd like to suggest a small cosmetic change: gencodec.py should output
>>>byte values with two hexdigits instead of four. This makes it easier to
>>>see what is a byte values and what is a codepoint. And it would make
>>>grepping for stuff simpler.
>>I'll rerun the creation with the above changes sometime this
> Great, thanks!

I had to create three custom mapping files for cp1140, koi8-u
and tis-620.

If you want more non-standard charmap codecs converted, please
send me the mapping files in the Unicode standard format for
these files.

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Oct 24 2005)