[Python-Dev] Conversion to Subversion is complete

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Oct 27 19:38:32 CEST 2005

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Woo hoo! Thanks for all the hard work and good thinking, Martin.

My pleasure!

>>svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/trunk
>>svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/python/branches/release24-maint
>>svn+ssh://pythondev@svn.python.org/peps
>

> This doesn't work for me. I'm sure the problem is on my end, but my
> svn skills are too rusty to figure it out.

It's actually not: you missed the pythondev@ part. To access the
repository, your SSH key must be added to pythondev's authorized_keys
file; it previously wasn't.

I have now added your key <something>.comcast.net to the file;
I did not add guido at eric, as SSH1 is not supported. Please try
again.

The list of committers is (now) at

http://www.python.org/dev/committers

Anybody not on the list who wishes to (and had access to the CVS)
please send your key; if you have access to dinsdale, just let us
know and we copy your key.

Regards,
Martin