[Python-Dev] Conversion to Subversion is complete

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Oct 29 00:17:48 CEST 2005

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>>I am also curious as to what you would have me check out for the
>>sandbox; whole directory or just the trunk?
>

> You would usually only check out the trunk (unless you want to work
> on a branch, of course).

Actually, you would probably check out a sandbox subdirectory, such
as

http://svn.python.org/projects/sandbox/trunk/decimal/

(say).

We don't have a policy for making tags or branches for single
directories only; I would suggest that either
"tags/decimal-1.0" or "tags/decimal/1.0" would be acceptable
(depending on how frequently anticipate to make takes, perhaps).

Regards,
Martin