[Python-Dev] PEP 343 updated with outcome of recent discussions

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 29 08:16:19 CEST 2005

Once the cron job works it magic, the updated PEP 343 should be available on
the website.

As far as I am aware, there aren't any more open issues, so it is once again
ready for BDFL pronouncement.

I also tinkered with the example naming a bit, and added a new example for the
"nested" context manager (it turns out there *were* mistakes in the last
version I posted here - I had the deque method name wrong, and I wasn't
invoking __context__ correctly on the nested contexts).

P.S. My availability will be sketchy for the rest of this weekend, then
nonexistent until next weekend, so don't be surprised if I don't respond to
messages before then.