[Python-Dev] Conversion to Subversion is complete

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Oct 29 18:44:50 CEST 2005

Simon Percivall wrote:
> Could the subject lines of those messages please be changed to something
> more informative? Having which files were changed in the subject seems
> better than having only the new rev and the folders the files are in.

I'm neither sure whether that should be done, or whether it could be
done.

What do others think? I personally found those long subject lines
listing all the changed files very ugly and unreadable.

The other question (whether it could be done) is probably answered
as "yes", but I have to research what magic precisely is necessary.

Regards,
Martin