[Python-Dev] current 2.5 status

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 23:48:30 CEST 2006

Trent, FYI, on my box the invariable cause for

    LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file './python25_d.dll'

in a failed buildbot Windows compile step is that some previous run
left behind a python_d.exe process that won't go away.  I don't know
why it won't go away on its own, or how it gets into that state, but I
do know that once it happens it never fixes itself.  You have to find
the python_d process(es) and kill it yourself.  Then the buildbot
dance works fine again.