[Python-Dev] subprocess maintenance - SVN write access

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Thu Apr 6 22:39:08 CEST 2006

Hi everyone. I've been away from Python dev for a while, but I've noticed
that I'm assigned to quite many subprocess bugs (14 or so) that needs some
care.

The first question is: Am I the right person to take care of these? I do
have some ideas for some of the bugs and. OTOH, I don't have time to read
python-dev anymore.

In case I should do some subprocess work, I need svn write access. I've
read section 1.2.8 in the FAQ, but to who should I send my SSH key?

Regards,
--
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio			http://www.cendio.se