[Python-Dev] Who understands _ssl.c on Windows?

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Tue Apr 11 02:42:59 CEST 2006

[Neal Norwitz wrote]
> On 4/10/06, Trent Mick <trentm at activestate.com> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry that I took so long to run this. It is a little unfortunate that
> > with the last build step being "clean", I couldn't just cd into the
> > build directory and try to run this.
>
> Maybe we should clean before we configure/compile?  That would leave
> the last build in tact until the next run.

Sure. Have to make sure that it doesn't choke on the bootstrapping
problem: the first time there is no "Makefile" with which to call "make
clean".

Then again, maybe it is a good thing that one is discouraged from poking
around in a buildbot build tree (potentially leaving turds that taint
future builds).

Thoughts?

Trent

--