[Python-Dev] Preserving the blamelist

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 07:29:51 CEST 2006

On 4/11/06, Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd whine about not checking buildbot health after a code change,
> except that it's much more tempting to point out that Thomas couldn't
> have run the test suite successfully on his own box in this case :-)

Tsk, tsk, Thomas.  Should be fixed now.  When the grammar changes,
Modules/parsermodule.c also needs to be updated.

> While I'm spreading guilt, a bunch of filepath-related tests started
> failing Monday on the "g4 osx.4 trunk" buildbot, but the blamelist for
> that one is long gone.

I didn't realize that.  Once the tests are passing again, I can try to
take a look.

I'm concerned about the negative ref leak in test_contextlib.  I
wonder if this was a result of PJE's fix for generators?