[Python-Dev] Checking assigned bugs/patches

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:54:44 CEST 2006

Can all developers try to logon to SF and take a look at the
bugs/patches assigned to you?  Sometimes we were assigned items and we
may not have been notified (or forgot that we have outstanding items).
 This link should take you to your page:

  http://sourceforge.net/my/tracker.php

If you aren't going to work on the items assigned to you, try to find
someone else to work on it or at least unassign the item.  Now would
be a great time for volunteers to try to help fix some bugs as we try
to stabilize 2.5.

I suppose now is the time to admit I've got 12 bugs and 7 patches
assigned to me. :-(

Thanks,