[Python-Dev] TODO Wiki (was: Preserving the blamelist)

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 05:47:46 CEST 2006

On 4/12/06, Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> wrote:
> [A.M. Kuchling]
> >> Do we need a list of CPython cleanup projects?
> >> (Compare to the Linux kernel janitors:
> >> <http://janitor.kernelnewbies.org/TODO>.)
>
> [Neal Norwitz]
> > +1.  Could add a page to the wiki and link to it from the dev faq.
>
> Not the same thing, but I just added:
>
>     http://wiki.python.org/moin/SimpleTodo
>
> and linked to it from
>
>     http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas
>
> and populated it with the Py_VISIT task.  Feel free to add MessyTodo
> and FantasyTodo pages too ;-)

Cool, now can we also get a SummerOfCodeTodo? :-)

Google should be doing another Summer Of Code soon.  We should start
thinking about any projects we would like to see done.  Also, we will
need to find mentors.  I hope everyone who was a mentor last year will
mentor again.  I plan to mentor and I'll find a way to rope Guido in
too. :-)

Cheers,