[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] r45334 - python/trunk/Lib/test/leakers/test_gen1.py python/trunk/Lib/test/leakers/test_generator_cycle.py python/trunk/Lib/test/leakers/test_tee.py

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:40:33 CEST 2006

On 4/13/06, Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rather than delete a leak test, perhaps we could simply move it into a
> new old-leaking-tests subdirectory?  Likewise for crash tests.  When
> the bug reappears, it's helfpul to have the focussed (whittled-down)
> old test that provoked it handy.

Good point.  I updated both READMEs.  Hell, one of the tests I removed
still leaked.  Who knows what I was smoking.  The removed test that
really doesn't leak was moved into test generators.  I think it was
different than all the other existing tests.

Feel free to tweak the READMEs or policy.  I agree with the intent,
however it may be implemented.