[Python-Dev] Preserving the blamelist

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:57:18 CEST 2006

[Tim]
>> All the trunk buildbots started failing about 5 hours ago, in
>> test_parser.  There have been enough checkins since then that the
>> boundary between passing and failing is about to scroll off forever.

[Martin]
> It's not lost, though; it's just not displayed anymore. It would be
> possible to lengthen the waterfall from 12 hours to a larger period
> of time.

Since we're spread across time zones, I think 24 hours is a good
minimum.  If something is set to 12 hours now, doesn't look like it's
working:  when I wrote my msg,  it showed (as I said) about 5 hours of
history.  Right now it shows only about 3 hrs, from Sat 15 Apr 2006
21:47:13 GMT to now (about 00:50:00 GMT Sunday).  This is under
Firefox on Windows, so nobody can blame it on an IE bug :-)

> You can go back in time yourself, by editing the build number in
>
> http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/g4%20osx.4%20trunk/builds/361

I don't care enough about osx.4 enough to bother ;-)  Seriously,
clicking on the waterfall display is much more efficient.