[Python-Dev] Raising objections

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Wed Apr 19 10:54:09 CEST 2006

Neal Norwitz wrote:
> What are the doc plans for these modules:
> +      * ctypes
> +      * ElementTree/cElementTree
> +      * msilib
> +      * pysqlite

pysqlite: I've started on new module docs for the "sqlite3" module in
the Python standard library, based on the text from the existing
pysqlite reference manual. Progress is about 5 % perhaps, I spent the
most time figuring out how the Python doc build process works.

We should probably check my docs in soon even in a preliminary state, so
  they can be reviewed/improved.

Speaking of which, what about SVN commit privileges for me?

It's not a big problem to tunnel my stuff through Anthony or others, but
   I think this would save resources.

-- Gerhard