[Python-Dev] what do you like about other trackers and what do you hate about SF?

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Tue Apr 25 22:13:34 CEST 2006

I am starting to hash out what the Call for Trackers is going to say
on the Infrastructure mailing list.  Laura Creighton suggested we have
a list of features that we would like to see and what we all hate
about SF so as to provide some guidelines in terms of how to set up
the test trackers that people try to sell us on.

So, if you could, please reply to this message with ONE thing you have
found in a tracker other than SF that you have liked (especially
compared to SF) and ONE thing you dislike/hate about SF's tracker.  I
will use the replies as a quick-and-dirty features list of stuff that
we would like to see demonstrated in the test trackers.

-Brett