[Python-Dev] suggestion: except in list comprehension

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Apr 26 22:04:07 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006, Josiah Carlson wrote:
> "tomer filiba" <tomerfiliba at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> first, i posted it two days ago, so it's funny it got posted only now...
>> the moderators are sleeping on the job :)
>
> I don't believe python-dev has moderators...or at least my posts have
> never been delayed like that.

I'm not active, but I've seen Tomer's posts getting delayed due to
non-subscriber moderation.  Tomer, you should make sure that all
addresses you use to post are subscribed; if you have multiple addresses,
you can set all but one to "no-mail".

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours."  --Richard Bach