[Python-Dev] Cached Property Pattern

Calvin Spealman ironfroggy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:55:46 CET 2006

It may have been discussed before, but there does not seem to have
been any resolution on the issue. Am I missing something or did the
discussion just kind of stop, with no solution or agreement ever
reached? In which case, reviving the question is not a bad idea, is
it?

http://ironfroggy-code.blogspot.com/