[Python-Dev] http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel still available

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Feb 13 23:41:00 CET 2006

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 03:52:44PM -0500, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
> What I would also like to see is to have an automatically-updated
> version for each of the maintainer versions of Python, as well as
> the development trunk.  That would mean two versions at this point
> (2.4.x, 2.5.x); only one of those is currently handled
> automatically.

If Thomas could set up a wildcard DNS of some sort, would it be a good
idea to have lots of hostnames, e.g. docs-24.python.org,
docs-25.python.org, etc.?  We could probably make it work in Apache
with mod_rewrite so that we aren't endlessly tweaking the config file
as new versions are released.

--amk