[Python-Dev] http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel still available

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Feb 13 23:14:23 CET 2006

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Shouldn't docs.python.org be removed? It seems to add mroe confusion
> than anything, especially since most links on python.org continue to
> point to python.org/doc/.

All the web says about 1200 links into the docs.python.org subdomain.
(Different to the google link feature, which only shows links to a
specific URL I believe.)

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=utf8&q=link%3Adocs.python.org&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

It's where I link to as well. Be a shame to lose it. ;-)

Michael Foord