[Python-Dev] http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel still available

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Feb 15 23:12:20 CET 2006

Georg Brandl wrote:

> If something like Fredrik's new doc system is adopted

don't hold your breath, by the way.  it's clear that the current PSF-sponsored
site overhaul won't lead to anything remotely close to a best-of-breed python-
powered site, and I'm beginning to think that I should spend my time on other
stuff.

I find it a bit sad that we'll end up with a butt-ugly static and boring python.org
site when we have so much talent in the python universe, but I guess that's in-
evitable at this stage in Python's evolution.

</F>