[Python-Dev] http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel still available

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Thu Feb 16 00:11:38 CET 2006

Tim Parkin wrote:

> As for cutting edge, it's using twisted, restructured text, nevow, clean
> urls, xhtml, semantic markup, css2, interfaces, adaption, eggs, the path
> module, moinmoin, yaml (to avoid xml),

that's not cutting edge, that's buzzword bingo.

> something I don't think I would be qualified to judge,never mind receive).

no, you're not qualified.  yet, someone gave you total control over the
future of python.org, and there's no way to make you give it up, despite
the fact that you're over a year late and the stuff you've delivered this
far is massively underwhelming.  that's the problem.

</F>