[Python-Dev] buildbot vs. Windows

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Feb 21 15:07:56 CET 2006

    Ronald> How many of those do you see when you ignore the warnings you
    Ronald> get while building the Carbon extensions?

    skip> I see a bunch related to Py_ssize_t.  Those have nothing to do
    skip> with Carbon.  I don't see them on the gentoo build, so I assume
    skip> they just haven't been tackled yet.

Let me rephrase that.  I assume the people digging through Py_ssize_t issues
have been looking at compilation warnings for platforms other than Mac OSX.

Skip