[Python-Dev] buildbot vs. Windows

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Feb 22 03:41:16 CET 2006

    Martin> So for multiplying this by 8, I would have to create 48 lines of
    Martin> Apache configuration, and use 24 TCP ports. This can be done,
    Martin> but it would take some time to implement.

I'm not too worried about that because it's a one-time cost.  I'd be willing
to help out.  Just shoot me the httpd config file and other necessary bits
and I'll return you the modified stuff.

    Martin> And who is going to look at the 24 pages?

This is, of course, the bigger problem since it's ongoing.  If we solicit
buildbot slaves we should solicit a pair of eyeballs for each slave as well.
That doesn't need to be the owner of the box, but the owner is the likely
first candidate to trick^H^H^H^H^Hask.

Skip