[Python-Dev] OT: T-Shirts

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:12:21 CET 2006

Python Argentina finally have T-Shirts (you can see a photo here:
http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/plog/post/1/161).

Why this mail to python-dev? Because the group decided to give some,
as a present, to some outstanding members of Python:

  Guido van Rossum
  Alex Martelli
  Tim Peters
  Fredrik Lundh
  David Ascher
  Mark Lutz
  Mark Hammond

Also, some of us want to give one as a personal present:

  Raymond Hettinger (from Facundo Batista)
  Bob Ippolito      (from Alejandro David Weil)
  Glyph Lefkowitz   (from Alejandro J. Cura)

The point is that I don't know some of you, so please grab my shoulder
here in PyCon. And if you're not coming to the conference but somebody
can carry it to you, just let me know.

And if you want to buy one, I brought some, only USD 12, ;).

Thank you very much and sorry for the OT.

Regards,

.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/