[Python-Dev] Birkenfeld's gone

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Jan 8 15:49:10 CET 2006

    Georg> I then assumed a different name, partly to anonymize myself as
    Georg> others had advised....  When I realized that I liked the
    Georg> community and the development of Python very much, I decided to
    Georg> "unveil" myself, but I could never overcome myself -- till now.

Hmmm...  How do we  know Reinhold Birkenfeld and  Georg Brandl are  the same
person?  In fact, how do we know  GB didn't "overcome"  RB in some nefarious
way and that RB isn't swimming with the  fishes in the  Rhein or buried deep
in the Black  Forest?  Different first  name, different last name, different
ISP.  From here it appears  your hair color may have  changed as well.  Only
the "-nospam" in your email addresses is the same...

I'm sure the PSU will be able to