[Python-Dev] ConfigParser to save with order

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Jan 9 18:17:50 CET 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 12:08, Facundo Batista wrote:
 > What I wanted to add to the module was predicatibility: a very needed
 > feature when you're writing test cases (and that's where I got bite).

In that case, would sorting the keys within each section be sufficient when
writing it back out?

I had a class to do the really-careful editing bit like Guido described once,
but lost it in a disk crash several years ago.  I really wish I'd gotten that
into revision control somewhere, but it's too late now.  I've not needed that
badly enough to re-write it.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>