[Python-Dev] New Pythondoc by effbot

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:32:39 CET 2006

2006/1/22, Georg Brandl <g.brandl at gmx.net>:

> Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Why? If wikipedia can do without moderation (for most pages)  then why
> > couldn't the Python docs?
>
> Well, why not... it's surely worth a try. Perhaps using a spam filter like most
> modern weblogs would suffice.

I can see three levels of permissiveness. Everybody (with or without
registration?) will be able to post whatever, but the annotation...

- will be posted always
- will go through an antispam
- will go through a posting-revision-comitee (that is, a human antispam, ;)).

I don't like the first one, I'm +1 with the second and +0 with the third.

In the last two, specially in the third one, you'll need human
workforce. I'm stepping forward for that, if you need it.

.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/