[Python-Dev] Community buildbots (was Re: User's complaints)

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 18:24:56 CEST 2006

On 7/14/06, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 01:37:28PM +0200, Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> > (add PEP announcements and python-dev summary items to the mix, and you
> > have a high-quality development blog generated entirely from existing content)
> > (hmm.  maybe this could be put together by a robot?  time to start hacking on
> > "The Daily URL 2.0 Beta", I suppose...)
>
> There's already an RSS feed for the python-dev summaries, so that
> could go into an aggregator.  There isn't a feed for the PEPs, but
> those events are rarer and could be handled manually.

I believe that's broken at the moment, at least in the sense that it's
no longer updated:
    http://psf.pollenation.net/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/366
I don't have enough time right now to figure out the new website and
how to fix it.  Maybe when I get back from Sydney in a couple of
weeks.

Steve
        --- Bucky Katt, Get Fuzzy