[Python-Dev] More tracker demos online

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Tue Jul 25 22:38:36 CEST 2006

On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 09:44:12PM +0200, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> You'll notice that it also lists Trac and Malone, however,
> it seems that there is no progress on importing SF data
> into these.

Actually, James Henstridge has been working on an import into Launchpad
(Malone is the codename for the bugtracker component of it) over last
week. We have a demo site up at:

    https://demo.launchpad.net/products/python/+bugs

Note that we're still ironing out some of the kinks with the import and
the code running there, so there will be changes before the official
announcement.
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125