[Python-Dev] More tracker demos online

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Jul 26 07:21:16 CEST 2006

Terry Reedy wrote:
> ""Martin v. Löwis"" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote in message
> news:44C6748C.4060701 at v.loewis.de...
>> Currently, we have two running tracker demos online:
>>
>> Roundup:
>> http://efod.se/python-tracker/
>>
>> Jira:
>> http://jira.python.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
>
> What user name and passwords will they accept, if any?

The roundup installation accepts SF user names, no
password; you can then set the password if you want to.

The Jira installation accepts SF user names; you have make
it send you a password reminder. The registered email
address is the SF one.

If you have problems getting in, please let me know.
I (and the other infrastruture people) have admin privs
on these installations, so I can learn how to administrate
them if something goes wrong :-)

Regards,
Martin