[Python-Dev] Another uuid problem

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:53:07 CEST 2006

It checks for ifconfig, /sbin/ifconfig, and /usr/sbin/ifconfig (same
for arp).  The problem is the os.pipe command doesn't hide these
issues.  It doesn't cause the test to fail, but is still broken.  The
test is presumably failing for the other reason I mentioned
(unixdll_getnode).  Let me know if you see that when running with -v.