[Python-Dev] test_unicode failure on MIPS

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:35:41 CEST 2006

On 6/1/06, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> Neal Norwitz wrote:
>
> > Any ideas?
>
> this is a recent change, so it looks like the box simply didn't get
> around to rebuild the unicodeobject module.

That shouldn't be.  make distclean should be called (it was make clean
until recently).  However,

http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/MIPS%20Debian%20trunk/builds/176/step-compile/0

seems to indicate unicodeobject was in fact not built.  I also don't
see any previous record of any builds (or make cleans).  That
buildslave is new and it had some connectivity problems I think.  So
maybe something was whacky on it.

The current build (still running) definitely did compile
unicodeobject.  So let's wait and see if that finishes successfully.