[Python-Dev] patch #1454481 vs buildbot

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Sun Jun 4 15:05:24 CEST 2006

In reviewing the buildbot logs after committing this patch, I see 2
issues arising that I need advice about...

1.  The Solaris build failure in thread.c has me mystified as I can't
find any "_sysconf" symbol - is this in a system header?

2.  I don't know what to make of the failure of test_threading on Linux,
as test_thread succeeds as far as I could see.  These tests succeed on my
FreeBSD box and also appear to be succeeding on the Windows buildbots.

Unfortunately I don't have access to either a Solaris box or a Linux box
so could use some hints about resolving these.

Thanks,
Andrew.