[Python-Dev] 2.5 issues need resolving in a few days

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sat Jun 10 18:34:21 CEST 2006

Neal Norwitz wrote:

> There is still the missing documentation for ctypes and element tree.
> I know there's been progress on ctypes.  What are we going to do about
> ElementTree?  Are we going to have another undocumented module in the
> core

if all undocumented modules had as much documentation and articles as
ET, the world would be a lot better documented ;-)

I've posted a text version of the xml.etree.ElementTree PythonDoc here:

     http://www.python.org/sf/1504046

hopefully, one of the anything-to-latex volunteers will pick this up
shortly; otherwise, I'll deal with that early next week.

</F>