[Python-Dev] Pre-PEP: Allow Empty Subscript List Without Parentheses

Noam Raphael noamraph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 00:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi, sorry for my repeated posts. I just wanted to say that I improved
my patch a little bit, so it does exactly the same thing, but with
smaller code: you can see for yourself at
http://python.pastebin.com/715221 - it changed exactly 10 lines of
code, and adds additional 8 lines, all of them really short and
obvious.

I thought that it might convince someone that it's just a little
generalization of syntax, nothing frightening...

Noam